Scales of Justice
Bandana of the White Wind
The Bandana of the White Wind contains the last vestiges of memory of the Captain of the great ship White Wind. While worn, it grants the following abilities to any former Captain of the White Wind:
- Seamanship (ex): He adds his class level as an insight bonus on all Profession (sailor) checks. Allies within sight or hearing of him add an insight bonus equal to half his class level on all Profession (sailor) checks.
- Sneak Attack (ex): +2d6
- Acrobatic Charge (ex): He can charge through difficult terrain, and doesn't need to charge in a straight line.
- Steady Stance (ex): He adds his class level to all Balance and Climb checks to remain balancing or climbing when taking damage.
- Skill Mastery (ex): Can always take 10 on Balance, Climb, Jump, and Tumble.
- He gets a bonus equal to his class level on all Swim checks, but seriously, how many swim checks have I asked for in the entire campaign?